- Irritating t shirt design tutorial is PSP most linked post of the year.
- Mysterious Bionic Woman polo shirt defies easy explanations.
- The story behind PSP's teen garage band better than the band itself. Audio proof provided.
- Nancy and Sluggo travel decades into the future, discuss peculiar disco diva (see below).
- Condi 'n' Aretha: the concert.
- Massive retrospective of fun-loving Satanist Rick Rebel launched, Pony Pals™ shrug. Coworker: "I don't really get it."
- 1970s "word knit" fashion trend identified.
- Lurid 3D postcards kick open the doors of perception.
- Generality Theory used to explain the appeal of Glenn Beck.
- Our collective heads explode as Condi receives an award for "contributions to U.S. defense and security."
- Terror Pony causes panic, LOLZ.
- Various gay Republican/Latino pairings pondered. (2nd most linked post of the year.)
- Condi's head on a stick!
- Cringeworthy horror/sex dolls... you know, for kids!
- Ceiling O'Donnell is watching you masturbate!
- Honestly, I was just embarrassed to discover myself to be a member of the New Elite.
- Fisting 4 Jan Brewer.
- Swastika-festooned shawl spotted on DC Metro escalator.
- PSP declares "House" to be the greatest 70s Japanese Dada/horror/comedy EVER.
- Is it possible to feel sorry for Dick Cheney? Pony Pals™ say NO.
- George eats Condi's nose in year's most nostalgic photo-op.
- Hat-obsessed congresswoman-elect knows just how to get this blog's attention.
- PSP invited to test/review (demonstrate??) sex toys.
- Ha ha ha ha... ad says "hard on." Snicker.
- Fox News personality gives Aaron Schock formidable competition in the "gayest outfit on a Republican who unconvincingly pretends to be straight" category.
- Rambo coloring book excites, disturbs.
- No matter how sophisticated computers get, they will never be able to make Yogi Bear or Disney sci-fi movies not suck.
Happy New Year!