Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Nancy Panel


Ah, c'mon, Nancy! Pull up to the bumper!

10 comments:

Diane Griffin said...

Temporal dissonance! I always think of Nancy as being in an alternate universe that was stuck in the 30s or 40s. Now I'm thinking she works at it?

◻ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peteykins said...

What do you mean? No, this is a totally unaltered panel from a 1958 strip.

◻ said...

Grace Jones sent me to the 70s... I'm picturing Nancy in Warhol's Factory...hmmmm

Peteykins said...

Warhol did a great Nancy painting, but a little earlier than the Factory scene:
http://www.mcah.columbia.edu/dbcourses/item.cgi?id=42566&template=submagnify&table=items

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

Nancy's gonna cut a bitch!

Diane Griffin said...

Peter -- I was definitely thinking of the 70s/80s diva, and that's what I assumed Nancy was referring to. Proof of her uncanny timelessness?

Peteykins said...

Mad, actually, I was responding to the now deleted comment which implied I had Photoshopped/altered today's Nancy panel

Karen Zipdrive said...

Nancy knows who Grace Jones is?
What a crazy world we live in.
Sluggo's right.

samael7 said...

Nancy and Sluggo can see through time.