- 01-06: Hugo Chavez was interviewed by Naomi Campbell.
- 01-08: Mitt Romney lost the presidency by associating himself with Timberlands.
- 01-14: Condi enjoyed festive beverages in Dubai, encountered hairdo-threatening raptors.
- 01-16: Condi lost to Michelle Obama in retarded "sexiest woman in politics" poll.
- 01-22: Happy Abortion Day!
- 01-23: A Reuters photographer got mesmerized by Condi's Manolo Blahniks.
- 01-31: Jean Schmidt got an allegedly "new, softer" hairdo.
- 01-31: Ursula Plassnik was crowned best sash-queen EVER:
- 02-06: Condi endured a bad hairdo trip to London.
- 02-07: Ursula wore incredible boots while making the Syrian president squirm.
- 02-11: We fell in love with black velvet paintings of the Bush administration.
- 02-17: Condi's ugly Chanel sunglasses went to Africa.
- 02-20: Condi got sexy cuddles 'n' hugs from half-naked men.
- 02-25: I made some modest suggestions for new Florida "Confederate Heritage" license plates:
- 03-03: Ursula ski party!
- 03-04: In what was to become the surprise PSP story of the year*, we first met the Struts, the slutty plastic whorses for girls.
- 03-05: Condi 'n' Olmert invented the meta-photo-op.
- 03-07: The true horror of the unwholesome equine she-demons, the Struts, was fully revealed.
- 03-08: Also revealed: the back of Yulia Tymoshenko's hairdo.
- 03-12: We became hypnotized by Dagmar Metzger's Tippi-Hendron-inspired bouffant.
- 03-27: We decided to embrace our new slutty overlords and bought them new miniskirts and platform heels:
*True! The posts about the Struts really were the most linked things on this blog for the longest period of time, maybe even more than Sarah Palin. Something about these horrible toys really struck a nerve. It's nice to see, in retrospect, that they're now pretty much done; they didn't catch on. The whorses flopped.