Think Progress has a post up about how Democrats shouldn't eulogize Hugo Chavez. Their reasons not to are good! However, there are some perfectly good reasons to do so. For instance:
1. He frequently used books as props:
2. He said of Sarah Palin, "The poor thing, you just feel sorry for her."
3. He managed to be interviewed by Naomi Campbell and didn't get a cell phone thrown at his head!
4. He was photographed on at least one occasion having an apparently spirited argument with an inanimate object (see above).
5. He called Condoleezza Rice "Missy."
6. He and Ahmadinejad kidnapped Condi's invisible friend!
7. Evidently foreshadowing/channeling Rupaul's Drag Race, he told Condi, "Don't mess with me, girl."
8. Pat Robertson issued a fatwa against him.