Monday, February 20, 2006

Diplomacy Spreads its Wings and Takes Flight!



That's Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuela, yesterday giving his weekly radio address, excellently titled "Hello President". But that's where the Sanrio references stop, because he had some harsh words for this blog's superstar hairdo queen:
“Don’t mess with me Condoleezza. Don’t mess with me, girl,” Chavez said during his weekly Sunday broadcast, sarcastically offering her a kiss and jokingly referring to her as “Condolence.”
Oh, no he di'n't! Dressing mockingly in red is bad enough, but calling her "Condolence"? Wait a minute, that sounds kinda familiar.

5 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Condi needs a time-out. Her hair isn't it's usual lately and her mouth seems to be over worked. She sort of has a pissy attitude about the world in general.

Karen Zipdrive said...

The moment I read about Chavez's "Don't mess with me, girl" comment, I rushed over to get your take on it.
Ha. I was not disappointed. :)

Karen Zipdrive said...

I hear Chavez is recording a new song, "Don't mess with me, Condoleezza," to the tune of, "Don't cry for me, Argentina."
Hahahahaha, wouldn't that be swell?

Anonymous said...

"Newly minted president?"
He was elected in '98.

Unknown said...

Condi learned at the Shrub's knee apparently... how to make friends and influence governments..