Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And Now... A Few Words About Jo Ann Emerson



An office corral mate of mine rode the Pink Pony today and said, "Wow, you're really tearing into that lady!" And that made me get all reflective. Am I being too mean to the distinguished Representative from the great state of Missouri (as re-imagined above (click for bigger!) by Pony Pal™ Senior Fellow Uncle Splatty)? Am I a bad pony? Gosh, what did Jo Ann Emerson ever do to me? Is it going too far to publish such obviously churlish pictures like this one, sent in by Krimpet:



Be sure to click to see the larger version!

And then I snapped out of it, because Jo Ann Emerson epitomizes the absolute worst of the Republican Party. She was a lobbyist, and then married a Congressman, and then became a Congressman when he died, and then remarried... a lobbyist! She's an anti-hairdresser bigot, she's against a woman's right to choose how to handle certain medical decisions (kids, ask your parents), she hypocritically embraces the Christian fundamentalists even as she attends ridiculous new-agey "love seminars" in Santa Barbara... do I really have to go on? She's a Bush-toadyin', phony-baloney glad-handler with a devil-may-care conservative agenda who only once --once!-- bucked the Republican machine by timidly mumbling her support for stem cell research. This blatantly awful woman is riding high on a wave of misery, idiocy and madness. Fuck her. Oops! I mean LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER!!

OMG, if you want to see the scariest thing you've ever seen in your whole entire life, courtesy Pony Pal™ z7q2, click the picture below:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is.....

I LOVE PRINCESS SPARKLE PONY!!!

okay, maybe I have more to say...

I'm still listening to the Robotic "Look of Love" from many, many posts ago. iTunes seems to like to spotlight it during shuffles, and I really don't mind one bit.

Lastly, thanks for introducing us to a Shiny New Star!

Been loving the followup on her....

Unknown said...

Holy shit..those are freaking great..you guys really pulled all the stops out on these..

I like the duck the best..I choked on my dinner..I must learn to not eat or drink whilst viewing your site..It could kill me.

Lulu Maude said...

Suitable for framing. Put it in the basement to scare the mice.

Karen Zipdrive said...

It's odd how there's really not that much difference...

Carmen Sutra said...

Testify PSP!! You aren't being too mean. Please be as mean to this woman(?) as humanly (equinely?) possible!! Do it for the children!