Monday, September 26, 2005

Condoleezza Hairdo Alert System™ Status Change

*Yawn* Here's Condi today with Brazil's Minister of Foreign Affairs. I'll try to hold back my wild enthusiasm:



Note that she is obviously not wearing Ferragamos, but just look at that forlorn helmet she's calling a hairdo these days! I never thought I'd think back nostalgically on the flip, but I'm missing it now. Even the klassy 'updo' has apparently been banished to the coiffure history books, and so, accordingly:



But here's the good news: I've got a guest photoblogger about to hop aboard the pink pony, and he was at the demonstrations in DC this past weekend, so be prepared for a sign-o-licious treat very soon!

1 comment:

S2 said...

Hey.

I love your blog. Its in the top tier in my bookmarks. However, I am a late-comer and was wondering of you could do a photo re-cap of Condi's hair over the years you've been tracking it?

Regards.