Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What's That Smell?

Local photographer Joe Tresh caught up with yesterday's news, former male prostitute and generally worthless human being Jeff Gannon at Sunday's ill-attended "pro-war" march:



Sorry, Joe*, but I can't resist:



From the looks of it, the talent-deprived faux journalist has really let himself go; the form-fitting Izod reveals the man-boobs and paunch so common to his constituency. And remember how a few months back I pointed out that Jeff had enabled comments on his blog, and that hilarity was sure to ensue, and that he'd disable the comment fields eventually? Well, yes it did, and yes he did. Why am I being so mean to the hapless moron? Well, if you must, just look at his idiotic blog (I won't link it here) and then get back to me. Wait, scratch that. Don't bother, just trust me on this one.

*This is kinda funny: I know Joe Tresh, and he knows me... but he doesn't know that I'm the Pink Pony. Wheee!

5 comments:

RenaRF said...

Your gannon/guckert pics are making the internet rounds... I found out about them with a link on Daily Kos and I posted them with a link back to your blog on my blog... absolutely awesome!!

Anonymous said...

You should thank Joe Tresh. his pics are awesome!

www.joetresh.com

Peteykins said...

Um, hello? I mentioned Joe twice! And I've posted on his blog twice, but he doesn't even know I'm alive! And I linked to his site! Oh yeah, and he's a friend of mine! Helllooooo? What more do you want from me?

Anonymous said...

Pardon me miss Pony, I was talking to renarf.

Keep sparkling!

Joe said...

Hey Princess Sparkle Pony! Thanks for enjoying my photos!

It took me a moment, but I figured out who you are, btw. Hee hee! Weeeeeee!