Monday, January 06, 2014

On Friday I reminisced about writing for Wonkette. On Saturday I wrote about Gay Aaron Schock™. So it only seems natural that today I'm writing about Gay Aaron Schock™ on Wonkette. See how that works? It's like some cosmic circle of blog life or something! Plus, some Pony Pals have suggested that it wouldn't be untoward of me to indulge in a little credit-grabbing re: Gay Aaron Schock™, so there you go.

Anyway, it's one of my speculative fiction "What If...?" pieces. What if Aaron Schock is, in fact, something outlandishly unlikely? What could that be? Read about it here.

UPDATE - See, this is one of the reasons why I love writing for Wonkette:

2 comments:

Juliana said...

You should have been given MUCH more credit for your Pulitzer worthy breaking of this story, ages ago.

These "network" people always late to party.

Anonymous said...

Hah! It was fun seeing you back in the sparkly saddle over on Wonkitzze.
I hope no turf war ensues betwixt you and Dok. As the elder statespony, you're kinda supposed to write about serious matters.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heh. ;0]