In any event, it doesn't seem like very many people are buying the latest book. But who is buying it? From what I can tell, mostly aunts and uncles. Here are some excerpts from the reviews on Amazon:
- "My 5 nieces and nephews have loved following Ellis the Elephant in Gingrich's first two books..."
- "...also such a great gift to all my nieces and nephews."
- "I cant wait to read it to both my nephews!"
- "Will keep buying this book for my nieces and nephews and special people in my life."
- "My Nephew loves Ellis!"
- "Ellis the elephant does it again! He is so beloved by my nieces to pieces!"
- "I love to read to my nieces and nephew when I visit them, and the Ellis books are some of their favorites."
Special message to Thomas, James, Daniel, Jack, and Amelia: I promise I won't ever do that to you. I'm just not that kind of uncle.