Thursday, April 12, 2007

Has Anybody Seen John McCain's Pony?



Everybody loves ponies, duh! Especially John McCain:

McCain thinks Sadr is mostly bluffing; he waited too long and has not made a personal appearance for too long, and a defeat at the hands of the American and Iraqi forces would finish him. Joking that he was “digging for the pony here,” he predicted that Sadr would back down as he has in the past rather than take that big of a gamble.


Oh, John, tsk! Maybe you should get your pal Joe to help you dig for that pony? Keep digging, guys, keep digging!

Also, about that Sadr guy not making any "personal appearances" for so long? Hello? It's American Idol season, doy!

Wait a minute... digging for pony? Why does that sound familiar?

6 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Yes, WALNUTS! McCain is correct; Sadr is bluffing.

McCain is also about to be introduced to a slightly advanced poker concept: Bluffing with the best hand.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I know ONE pony he's not digging.

Lulu Maude said...

...but does he like puppies?

Peteykins said...

Lulu, I know! Haven't the Republicans learned about the dangers of using animal metaphors?

Toriko said...

I dunno Princess. The tar baby story I could understand as being seen as racist, but now labeling him as b'rier rabbit (again) because he used a phrase that some -other- wacky guy perverted to try to find the silver lining in slavery? It seems a bit of a stretch to me. Its not like we have to look that hard for people to say wacky things.

(its early in the morning, my parsing skills aren't up to snuff. I hope you can read that)

Peteykins said...

Toriko, I made that picture for an earlier post about McCain when he actually used, badly, a tar-baby metaphor. I'm reusing it here just because it makes me laugh.