Monday, July 18, 2005

Sparkle Pony Merchandise Now Available!



Here's the first design... stylish yet inscrutable to many, I'm sure. I'm also sure this one won't appeal to everybody, but that's just too bad, OK? Please note that I haven't marked up any of the merchandise, so your purchase doesn't support this site, because... well, because I already have a job. Click on the image to buy t-shirts, coffee mugs, throw pillows (why not), and, yes, thongs. I'll have a second design up tonight, and I've got at least one more planned, so stay tuned!

EDIT: Anybody interested in a "Never Mind Jeff Gannon" variation? Also... yes, I know almost nobody will "get" this design.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't they get it? It's a reference to the Sex Pistols, no? The Pop Culture Slut strikes again!

Anonymous said...

I would like a *black* spaghetti tee with *only* the pink Sparkle Pony swash on it. :)

Peteykins said...

Ah, that's a really, really good idea! I don't think Cafe Press prints on black (it's expensive), but I'll isolate the swash. Also, if you'd like to get it done yourself, just email me, and I can send you the artwork.