Monday, July 18, 2005

Whoops!

Some of you may have seen a post this morning, now deleted, saying that Sparkle Pony merchandise is now available. Well... it'll be available later today, OK? I've decided to change the file format of the artwork to ensure better quality. I should have it posted by 5:30 EST. Thank you, come again!

EDIT: I'm pleased to report that the Guerilla News Network, whatever that is, divulged today that the new Panda baby at the National Zoo is about the size of a stick of butter.

2 comments:

TexasYankee said...

Isn't the stick of butter soon to be obsolete? I mean isn't the baby panda gonna grow? When will it be a meatloaf?

Anonymous said...

I'd step right up an buy a shirt that just had the Princess Sparklepony bit, but i just can bear to advertise Andy on my bod.