Monday, May 08, 2006

This is My "I'm a Melancholy Klingon" Look



The power-shopper made a trip to New York City today (shoe vendors rejoice!) to visit her little fair-weather buddies at Associated Press' offices (photos by Richard Drew). They chatted about Iran 'n' Darfur and other totally boring stuff. I'm assuming the AP guys were all totally serious and mean, too, because you know what happens when they get all serious, right?



Yup, out comes Condi's invisible friend. Awww. Don't worry, Girlfriend, you're in New York! A quick trip to Bergdorf's will make all that stress go away.

Wow, this is, like, the most Condiriffic Monday EVER!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You had me at the Title..and then to toss in the "invisible friend"..I damn near blew spring water out my nose..

5th Estate said...

I'm verklempt!
Condi is not just a Secretary, and I'm in a state! Discuss! (poot, sniff!)
btw the word verification was "vpusy". Coincidence? I think not!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Either that Klingon-like forehead of hers was photoshopped , or she really DOES control her invisible friend's cloaking device.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's still upset about Jack...

Karen Zipdrive said...

I still don't think she has an invisible friend. I think she has a penchant for describing the size of her gargantuan balls.

Anonymous said...

Botox time, or rather overdue! Who will take her seriously if she can't walk expressionlessly into any room?

samael7 said...

B'elanna? Is that you?

Kelstar said...

OMG! It's B'Elanna Torres lost sister!