Monday, January 16, 2006

Metablogging: Washington Post Creates New Sparkle Pony



The above is from last Monday's Express, the Washington Post's free commuter tabloid. I guess I should be thrilled about the plug, but I'd be a lot happier if they had used the correct web address. So if anybody feels like setting up a sparklepony blog at blogharbor.com, you can brag about it being featured in the Post!

UPDATE: LOL, DUH.

And on a lighter note this morning, Pony Pal™ krimpet has created this touching, cosmic tribute to James Traficant's hairdo, ponies, and outer space:



That totally brings a tear to my eye.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! krimpet's image is work of art!

Karen Zipdrive said...

Krimpet should have gotten one of those "two sparkly hooves with extra glitter" awards you hand out, Ms. Pony.

Brit said...

Oh.
My.
God.

Beautiful.

Lulu Maude said...

I'm truly humbled by this... tower... it reminds me of that wise old saying: man's beehive should always exceed his grasp, else what's a heaven for?

Anonymous said...

oh, beehive!!!

AR said...

i can't stop laughing. that is the greatest work of art ever.

z7q2 said...

The Skylab is a nice touch.

So it has begun! Who do you think will be calling first, CNN or MTV News?

Peteykins said...

z7q2, The Washington Post, natch!

Unknown said...

lord have mercy..i spit coffee on the laptop.

Laura said...

Bravo. I shed a tear for that masterpiece. Oh Jimmy, how we miss you!
Great job, krimpet. That definitely deserves two sparkley hooves!!!