Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yes! Condi Finds Motherlode of Matching Armchairs in Belgium



Not just one set...



But two! Also, fear not... I'll have a podium-shot roundup tomorrow, but I just wanted to put you all at ease about the matching armchairs thing. No fireplaces yet, though.

Also, earlier in Kiev, Condi just couldn't look away from President Yushchenko's hideously scarred face:



She's probably thinking, "Hmmm... facial scars could do wonders for George and Dick's horrible popularity stats."

Also, how is this tour going, anyway? I'll let others discuss the ins-n-outs of Condi's diplomacy, but I think this face shot, also taken in Kiev, pretty much says it all:



I have to admit... sometimes I feel sorry for her.

7 comments:

TexasYankee said...

they don't need fireplaces in europe, unlike the middle east...

Civic Center said...

Princess, don't feel sorry for her, feel sorry for her many, many victims. You don't want to get between Condi and her deliverables if you want to keep your body parts.

She is one of the serious political nightmares of our American life, and with so much competition, I suppose one must give her credit for being one of the most powerfully loathsome. Thank you for your continuing, well, fascination and worship of the Dark Diva.

Kathy said...

"I have to admit... sometimes I feel sorry for her."

I don't. But thanks for the pictorial. The armchair shots are a hoot!

wanda said...

I'm sorry but somebody needs to say it. That's one ugly woman! Does she think those pouty lips are sexy? And what's up with the short skirts? Is she TRYING to be sexy? Really Condi, sexy is NOT your forte!

Anonymous said...

I note that the first armchair picture also lacks a table with an arrangement. The flags are there though, so I guess there's that.

Peteykins said...

I know, Princess Tori, I know. You see what she has to put up with?

Anonymous said...

A bit late, but what is that in the corner of her mouth? I don't think I want to guess.