Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sparkle Pony Interactive: What's in Condi's Hands?



The Condibeat™ has been pretty dull lately. She needs pepping up... and that's where you come in! See the picture of Condi (shot earlier today by Yuri Gripas) up top? There she is doing that weird "I'm holding an invisible puppy in my hands" gesture again. Can you think of something fun to put in her hands?

Simply email me (peteykinsATgmailDOTcom) or leave a comment, and I'll do my best to place your suggestion in Condi's hot little man-hands via the thrilling magic of Photoshop. Or better yet, Photoshop the picture yourself!

All results will be posted here, or if nobody is really into it, I'll just delete this post and pretend it never happened. And then I'll sob. A lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about the dark Lord's colostomy bag???