Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Metablogging: What If I Were a NY Daily News Business Reporter?

That's a great question! Well, let's see... I would interview CNBC business reporter Maria Bartiromo, because her hair is so awesome! And I would ask her about clothes 'n' stuff, and if she thinks her co-anchor is hot. Oh, and I would fully remember to ask her about savings and business and stuff, too. And I would have special pictures of her hair, and her hairdresser, too, like this:



And then I'd be all, like, Surprise! It's not me! It's real! It's a real interview in the NY Daily News!

UPDATE: OK, metablogging for reals, who comes out on top when you Google "History of Harriet Miers"? Not the Pink Pony! Alas, third place... but take that, NPR and Bloomberg! In your face!

7 comments:

bemused said...

Serge looks like Jeff Gannon! I know it's un-PC to speculate, but do all hairdressers look alike?

Shelly said...

OMG...it is Jeff Gannon!!!!! His new alias is Serge? I think maybe he thought is was Sarge.... He is a GWM seeking a military man for a "happy ending" ...

Tami DeTruth said...

so sorry sweetie,

but you're running fourth place. Or are we just not counting those bitches over at wikipedia?

ttfn,

Tami

Peteykins said...

Nope, I'm still seeing third here. Plus, if you enter it in quotes? Number one, baby!

They are totally bitches at Wikipedia, though, aren't they?

Shelly said...

skanks....
lets rumble.

z7q2 said...

The Goog does not return search results the same for every user - the fuzzy logic circuits shuffle them a bit.

After three years, I'm hanging in there at #5 for 'paige davis camel toe'.

Not that I'm proud of that or anything.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else jealous that Joey Ramone did a song about her?