Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nothing But Reruns

OMG, has it really been a whole week since I've posted? Not good. I'm not a professional blogger or anything, but clearly this is a bad idea. Truth is, I'm profoundly bored by politics lately. So boring! I have nothing to say about gun control, raising the debt ceiling, Republicans blocking or planning to block Obama's selections for cabinet positions, etc. It's all just reruns to me. Tsk.

So anyway, clearly I need to do what I've done before when I've run out of things to have little reactionary fits to: I need to fire up the ol' scanner, peruse the bookshelf, open up a few junk drawers, etc.. I will endeavor to do so. Sorry about abandoning you all! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

physioprof said...

Yeah!! Comics!!!

Diane Griffin said...

:) More Peteykins on the way! Yay!