Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Somebody with the McCain Campaign Might Want to Have a Chat with Laura Bush


Burmese monk U Kovida (2ndR) speaks with US President George W. Bush (2ndL) and First Lady Laura Bush (C) during a meeting with dissidents on Governor's Island in New York. (AFP/Jim Watson)


Wheee! Oh, Crazy Eyes, we love you:

CNN: Do you think she has the foreign policy experience that everyone’s criticizing her about?

BUSH: Well, obviously — Of course she doesn’t have that. That’s not been her role. But I think she’s a very quick study, and fortunately, John McCain does have that experience.


But... but... she can see Russia from her house!

8 comments:

samael7 said...

"When I'm out walking
I strut my stu-uff,
Yeah, I'm so strung out.
I'm high as a ki-ite
I just mi-ight
Stop to check you out..."

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mr. Monk, but I don't need meditation. I've got medication!

Jess Wundrun said...

According to photo, Laura passed out without her chin truss on again last night. Whoopsie.

On thread: They need to check her med schedule. She can't be going around spreading the truth! It's unrepublican!

Karen Zipdrive said...

That's like asking a moron if an idiot is dumb.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Speaking of dumb- look at George Bush's stupid mug. I bet he's thinking, "Hell, lookit that lil' chingchong. I take bigger craps than him."
Meanwhile, Laura is trying to choke back a chili, gin and Valium burp.

Matthew Hubbard said...

Karen, why would she choke back a burp as fine as that. Sounds like just as much fun coming up as it was going down.

dguzman said...

The guys in the back (tall baldy and short-to-the-left) are not nearly as amused as Chimpy is. Perhaps Chimpy just let fly back there, if you know what I mean.

And hey, the VP spot is exactly the job you want for someone who "obviously doesn't have" foreign policy experience. I mean, it's not like it's an important job or anything. Besides, Palin's "a very quick study" so she can probably learn it ALL in that short space of time between election day and McCain's massive stroke/heart-attack on Day 2 of the job.

Karen Zipdrive said...

By the look of McCain's gimpy left eye during the debate, that stroke may be simmering on the front burner.