Just 'cuz it's fun and just 'cuz people have been saying, oh, just meanest things possible about Alan Keyes lately, why not have an Alan Keyes Roundup™ today, too?
- Christian Newswire totally hearts him, wistfully remembering their watercolor memories of him as a noteworthy Obama victim, but also refer to him as "a friend and a client," so maybe they're biased.
- Was poor Alan the victim of Paultards? Somebody at Reason says yes!
- "Obama is no John F. Kennedy, and John McCain is no Alan Keyes," offers Investor's Business Daily, reduced to non sequiturs by unknown causes.
- Comedy Central is concerned about God forsaking Alan Keyes 'n' such.
- More laughing and pointing at Alan for being the biggest loser in loservania, this time from The Nation.
- "It seems hard to believe now, but Keyes was once in heavy demand," the commie pinkos at The American Spectator cruelly point out.