Monday, February 06, 2006

Where Are the Pictures of Condi at the Super Bowl?

OMG, I heard Condi attended some football game yesterday, but I can't find any pictures. I'm not lowering the Hairdo Alert Level, however, until I'm sure there was no ceremonial helmet-wearing.

Please let there have been ceremonial helmet-wearing.

UPDATE: Seriously, is there a total Condi/Super Bowl press blackout? There's nothing at ABC News or... shudder... the official Super Bowl web site. Isn't that unfair?

Also, Blogger is going down tonight at 10PM EST, but for how long, I do not know.

10 comments:

z7q2 said...

ABC has them all! They paid 824 billion zillion dollars for the broadcast rights, and dammit, they're not just going to give those pictures away. They're going to put them in a coffee table book and sell them I bet.

I saw her on camera for about 3 seconds. She looked bored.

Brit said...

If her face were all painted up Steelers-style, then would you raise the alert?

Peteykins said...

Oh... well, it would depend on how it affected the hairdo, wouldn't it?

z7q2 said...

I think FoxTick snuck a picture and posted it to this Fark contest.

Well, maybe not...

Anonymous said...

I saw her in the broadcast on international TV. No cerimonial headgear I am sorry to report.

Peteykins said...

Oh, damn that's a good one, z7!

djtx1 said...

They just showed a clip of her with her in one of those glassed-in boxes during a joke segment on Letterman. She had her hand on her heart, apparently in response to the National Anthem...or perhaps doing a really lame Fred Sanford "I'm comin' to meet ya Elizabeth" impersonation. The punchline was that Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice was in attendance at the Superbowl and isn't it nice that the world is in such great shape right now that she's able to take the down-time and enjoy some relaxation and fun.

Unknown said...

jesus christ in a thong..i love her w/the beer helmet..the second collection referenced by z7 was stunning as well...gotta love castro as carmen miranda :)

Anonymous said...

of course our lovely miss was in the locker sniffin' oats!

Anonymous said...

I guess my remark put an end to that!