Friday, January 20, 2006

A Naughty Peek at the Post

From Jesus General, a hilarious peek at Washington Post's near future. Go read it now!

And, yes, I'm hangin' with all the cool kids, wondering what the Post's new ombudsman will do with her time now that she's announced, petulantly, that she won't respond to criticism. I heard knitting is fun!

And while I'm just, you know, recommending stuff to read, make sure to see Paul McLeary's fabulous series of articles at CJR Daily about what it's like to be an embedded journalist in Iraq. Truly amazing stuff! I'm impressed that rather than simply griping about war coverage, McLeary actually goes to Iraq to see what unique challenges face journalists there. Keep safe, Paul!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL (rolling on the floor laughing out loud), Princess. I NEEDED this link big time.

Alexander Wolfe said...

What's the problem??

Anonymous said...

I think it was the General Jesus link, not CJR.