Tuesday, January 24, 2006

God's Favorite Allosaur



I found out about Creation Expeditions via the prayer warriors at Agape Press. Wow! Go there now and ponder the mysteries of each and every page! You have to give them credit, though, for digging up that nice Allosaur skull, named Ebenezer, who totally proclaims God's glory and loves Jesus. It's strange, though, that I can't find anything on their site about how old the skull is, but I bet that sucker goes all the way back to Adam and Eve's time.

3 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

My favorite photo caption was, "Chocolate M&M's with the words "Creation" and "Luke 19:40" are part of the celebration."
Nothing says Biblical scripture like pastel M&M's.
Mmm-mmm-mmm.

Karen Zipdrive said...

I didn't think dinosaur skeletons were made of papier mache. What an awesome discovery.

Anonymous said...

i don't have any fucking clue what the hell is happening on that website