Friday, December 16, 2005

An Oasis from Hatred



I just didn't have anything to write about this evening; it was a really slow news day. What's that? Something about spying on citizens, you say? Please. Are any of you really surprised?

But thank goodness for Pony Pals™, because new PP Tate has stepped boldly into the gap and provided us all with the resplendent photo above, in which he presents the daring, glam-rockin' "1970s Genesis" model of the Condibot. I totally cannot wait to hear her version of "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway". Tate mentions that he loves the Pink Pony "...for the nice distraction it provides me from my hate for the Bush administration."

So... whoah, thanks for the heads-up, Tate! I'll have to work on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »