Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Jean Schmidt is Totally Ready for Her Closeup



This morning I begged for input for the morning's most burning question: what to do with the excellent AP Photo of bonkers Congresslady Jean Schmidt? And once again, the Pony Pals™ have come through with some magnificent contributions. The above image, by Pony Pal™ Karl made me laugh so hard that I almost started liking Jean Schmidt. Almost. And long-time pal Barrump noticed a startling resemblance to a certain Middle Eastern ruler:



Both pics click through to larger images which open in a new window.

On the other hand, some correspondents, like Tim, have ideas maybe too horrific to visualize:
I'd like to see Jean Schmidt locked in the sterile Photoshop langor of a sapphic embrace with Condi, their tongues impudently probing each other's moistly feminine interstices ...

That's just me, of course.
Um... yes, that's just you.

More to come!

No comments: