Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Correction


Republican presidential candidate, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and vice presidential running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin participate in a rally in Allentown, Pa., Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2008. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)


I suggested yesterday that there seems to be a somewhat telling lack of diversity in the crowds attending John McCain's and Sarah Palin's rallies. The above picture, however, clearly shows that they allow both blonde AND brunette white people to attend their events, and they are said to be making inroads into the red-headed community. My apologies.

7 comments:

Steve said...

You need to make an additional correction, PSP. They also have a lock on the skinhead vote.

Peteykins said...

I would never say that, because not all skinheads are bad. Please get thee to Wikipedia.

rptrcub said...

Geezer/Gidget '08: The Whitest People You Know.

Anonymous said...

Allentown! Ma's hometown is so diverse:

They've got: Dutchies (Pennsylvania Dutch Germans) and Micks (The Irish) and Hunkies (Hungarians like Lee Iococa whose dad had a hotdog stand Ma used to frequent). What else? Wogs (I-ties) and The Syrians and The Jews and... can't remember what else I've heard of over the years.

Anonymous said...

On behalf of my fellow red-heads, I must point out that I do not believe Sarah Palin's record with endangered species speaks to her abilities to represent our endangered genetic species.

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, Princess, they found one black guy willing to attend..no, wait, sorry, he's with the press group. My mistake.

dguzman said...

Well, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone with non-pale skin anyplace in PA that isn't Philly. No wonder they keep coming here.