Wednesday, May 17, 2006

She Wore Lemon

(R-L) U.S. President George W. Bush, first lady Laura Bush, Australian Prime Minister John Howard, his wife Janette Howard, and U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice applaud a performance by country singer Kenny Chesney after an official dinner at the White House in Washington, May 16, 2006. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
OK, so that's Spendaleezza last night listening to Nicole Kidman's future ex-husband or somebody like that. Ohhhhh... how I wish I could see more photos, because our heroine seems to be wearing some kind of meringue concoction. Was it a dress? OMG, I hope not, because that's just a little too Bridesmaid 1974 for me. Let's hope the... pirate blouse?... was teamed with a sleek, tight, black skirt. And probably a lemon-shaped Judith Leiber purse.

I really feel like I've been denied some spectacular pleasure by not having a better shot of that outfit. Hold me.

5 comments:

Lulu Maude said...

Kenny Chesney?!? All dressed up for Kenny Chesney?!

Help. There's Karo on the cummerbund.

Unknown said...

Poor PSP..I feel your pain dear..we really need a good close up of that outfit..bastards :P

Anonymous said...

Nic's engaged to Keith Urban, not Chesney. Just sayin'.

Love ya, PSP!

Anonymous said...

i think I'm most disturbed by the frills on the lemon sleeves.. The thing looks like an iced pastry.

Karen Zipdrive said...

The blouse turned out to be white, but the lemon creme would have been a nice change of pace.
Meanwhile, for a classical pianist, listening to a country star sing must have been a little slice of Hades.
heh heh heh