Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, left, and National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley, right, look on as President Bush, not pictured, meets with Liberia's President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, not pictured, in the Oval Office of the White House Tuesday, March 21, 2006 in Washington. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)
Oh look! It's our perky princess with THAT FREAK Hadley. He looks a little --OK, a lot-- unhappy doesn't he? Maybe Libby has something to do with that, d'ya think? Or maybe he's afraid of all those hairdressers mad at him for the new "it's OK to discriminate" Federal guidelines, which he wrote all by himself. Neato, Stephen!

I just can't be the only person who thinks Hadley is a major, and I mean MAJOR freak, can I? He always looks totally uncomfortable, like he's wearing diapers all the time. I like to think he's into some really kinky scene like dressing up in meat-bikinis or crushing baby ducklings in his bare hands while his master flogs him and recites Partridge Family lyrics. Whatever it is, Condi probably doesn't want any part of it.

6 comments:

RussCinDC said...

I'm fairly certain that Hadley hasn't seen sun since about 1978.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Hadley does seem to be even more robotic than the rest of those BushCo clowns.
I think he may be wearing one of those spiked leg straps like the albino priest wore in the DaVinci Code.
Something ain't right with this dude.

taj said...

"meat-bikinis". BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

Hadley is waiting for the "other" shoe to drop in PlameGate..its his size..and like Cinderella..he has the match for it..

Unlike Cinderella..he isn't going to the outcome.

meat bikinis..I almost fell out of my chair on that one PSP.

Unknown said...

oops..i left out a word dammit..

he isn't going to ENJOY the outcome..

forgive me..no coffee yet.

Esri Rose said...

Hadley is a horrible, horrible man.