Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Signs of the Times

Well, I promised a guest photoblogger, but the guy I had lined up (*ahem!*) is being a little pokey. But fear not, because one of my favorite Pony Pals™, the mysterious z7q2, has graciously allowed me to share some of his pictures from last Saturday's protestapalooza here in Washington. All the images below are linked to his larger copies.

First of all, I wanted more people to see the great sign below, which for some reason didn't make any of the papers or TV news reports:



Yay! Dirty words are fun! And, in fact, I was told by a coworker that this naughty sign was quite a bone of contention, starting countless spats. Here's the other side:



Wheee! I like this one 'cuz it's pink:



Protesting about protesting... metaprotesting!



...and my favorite one of all:



Let's give a big hand to z7q2! See the entire gallery of his photos from the day here.