Sunday, August 14, 2005

Now With More Purple!

It isn't easy to work around Blogger's pre-built templates; they're like straightjackets. But I managed to make this place just a little less brown, because I ran into another leffy/commie/pinko blog using the same template, so I had to do something.

UPDATE: I'll check it out on other browsers tomorrow at work, but again... if you're using Microsoft IE, this blog gets all broken and unhappy. Stop using it!

UPDATE 2: The drop shadow does weird stuff when viewed on a PC using Firefox, so it'll wave bye-bye later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And damn does it look sexy.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, though the drop shadow under the hairdo line isn't behaving properly on my browser. It's kind of wandering off to the right toward the dancing party avatars.

David N. Scott said...

Huh? Looks okay to me, but maybe I'm missing the 3D Condi prokecting from my screen?

Alicia Morgan said...

I think you've done a fine job with the template...I had to change mine around, and the Haloscan window, too.

I think we all have a responsibility to make our blogs as IE-unfriendly as possible so as to hasten its demise.

Alicia Morgan said...

You could put a favicon up - I think your site really calls for one...