Friday, June 17, 2005

Splatstravaganza!

I've been a little under the weather for the last few days; some kind of glitter-borne virus, I suspect. Luckily, Pony Pal™ Uncle Splatty has stepped in to fill the gap. Take it away, Splatty!
Finally...A hairstyle a dye job and a thong I can live with! I realize the editorial policy at the Pony may frown on this kind of...em....exuberance, but I had fun letting Miss Rice's hair down and wanted to share this beautiful moment with you quietly...

Splatty continues:
Who knows? This may give our Lady of Perpetual National Security a new lease on life and a bounce in her step. Like that guy in the Enzyte commercials. :0) One can always hope. And yes, sweetheart, you DO look good.

And last, but not least, Mon Oncle Californien concludes:
And, while Dick is hot with Condi, it's nice to know that Kerry is blowing something too!

No comments: