Friday, February 21, 2014

PSP Flashback: Remember When Vladimir Putin Lifted Up A Little Boy's Shirt And Kissed Him On The Stomach?

(TASS, 06-28-2006)

Everybody revives the gross-out shirtless horseback pics, but this is my favorite Putin bizarro-moment. Here's what I wrote about it in 2006:


VLADIMIR PUTIN JUST WANTS SOME KITTEN-BOY LOVE, OK?

And, honestly, don’t we all sometimes? No? OK. The peculiar boy-stomach-kissing incident happened several days ago, but Putin, finally, today explains:

“He seemed to me very independent, very serious, but at the same time a boy is always vulnerable. He was very sweet. I’ll be honest, I felt an urge to squeeze him like a kitten and that led to the gesture that I made, there was nothing behind it really,” he said, smiling.

See? What’s the big deal? He just likes the sweetness of lithe young boys, mixed in with a little dash of independence and vulnerability. And he likes to kiss their stomachs, but it’s not like he does it all the time or anything! God, you guys have such filthy minds.
And, honestly, don’t we all sometimes? No? OK. The peculiar boy-stomach-kissing incident happened several days ago, but Putin, finally, today explains:
Read more at http://wonkette.com/185601/vladimir-putin-just-wants-some-kitten-boy-love-ok#KglEQCekjexjiMql.99

1 comment:

Diane Griffin said...

That's a whole lot of nothing to see here move along move along. I can't imagine why I think Putin's gay.