Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ugly Tour Bus Photoblogging: Slight Return

(Click for recommended larger size.)

Has it really been two years since I've posted a photograph of an ugly tour bus? Alas, it's true, although I prefer to think of it as "taking one season off." There are a couple of reasons for this. First, I was, frankly, getting a little tired of the routine. More dauntingly, however, was the second reason, that the last tour bus photo I took came out so perfect (to me) in every way, that it seemed the perfect place to leave off.

But now Ugly Tour Bus Photoblogging is back, and... well, as shown above, it isn't better than ever, but we'll see...

3 comments:

Civic Center said...

To be literal, you've actually taken two seasons off, but that of course is the prerogative of a True Artist. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Mid-Career Ugly Tourbus Photoblogging Series. You painted yourself in a corner with your Last, Perfect One, so it's nice to see you are starting this latest installment with Ambiguity.

fairi5fair said...

That picture is the stuff of nightmares.

Partick said...

This is the best ever.! It's very Shepard Fairey, if you don't mind my saying.