Monday, April 30, 2012

Quickie: Callista Went To The Prom!

Newt and Callista Gingrich arrive at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on Saturday, April 28, 2012 in Washington. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf) 
How much fun did Goddess Callista have at the White House press gala thingy? This much fun:

I'm sure she liked having a "dress as a rich lady" night, after all that toning it down (!?) on the campaign trail. That looks to be about five figures of diamonds around her neck. Welcome back, Callie!


Fran said...

Dental emergency!! Crest Whitestrips - stat!

Wait - cosmetic discovery! That blue eyeshadow that got lost at the bottom of my big suede fringed bag in 1970 has clearly been found by Callie!

And once again, I marvel at how much younger this woman is than I am, but yet she manages to look so much older! I love this because I don't exactly invest a lot of time in the youth and beauty department.

Peteykins said...

Looks like lipstick on the teeth to me.

Fran said...

That I can see, but those incisors. Eeew.

Matty Boy said...

Even when she's dressed up, I'd swear she was older than Cindy McCain by at least five years.