Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Glomming!

Ha ha, do you know what's funny about Michael Steele when he plays dumb? It's always totally convincing! He's been pretty discreet recently, but he appears to be erupting with his lovable goofy foolishness again, so that's always fun.

OK, so first! First is totally that Rand Paul guy who all the kids are talking about. The crazy one? Right, him. So somebody saw Michael Steele, and they were all, like, "Hey, Michael Steele, what do you think of that Rand Paul guy?" And he was, all, totally, "Oh that, right, I heard about that." And he totally had! Neat.

What else? Maybe I haven't really paid proper respects to the majesty which is Neil Cavuto's hysterically nutty interview with Michael yesterday. Oh, it is a laff riot. My favorite quotes:

STEELE: No, no, no, no. I -- no, Neil, let me be -- I have never...

CAVUTO: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, there is. You know it.

STEELE: Neil, don’t mix -- please, stop...

CAVUTO: You, you, you, you, you, you, you.

STEELE: We’re not glomming. I mean, why are you taking...

CAVUTO: Last night, you were glomming -- not you specifically -- a lot of glomming to them, and they resented the glomming.

CAVUTO: Michael Steele, always fun.

So good. The glomming! What is Michael Steele going to do about the glomming? Tsk.

3 comments:

samael7 said...

They're so cute when they flirt. I totally picture lots of toe-digging, bashful blushing, and embarrassed glances. And I bet they simply don't know WHAT to do with their hands.

Christopher said...

No, no, no, no. I --
no, Neil, let me be --

I have never...

Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael,

Michael, there is.

You know it.
Neil, don’t mix --

please, stop...

You, you, you, you, you, you, you.
We’re not glomming. I mean, why are you taking...

Last night, you were glomming --
not you specifically --

a lot of glomming to them,

and they resented the glomming.

Michael Steele, always fun.


--- Poetry! --

Christopher said...

Grr... my wonderful presentation and extra spacing was lost! Not as cool.

Blogger comments are getting in the way of ART!!