Wow, really? Did Obama really call the US a Muslim Country? Haw, well, no. If you actually go to the linked article at the NY Times, what Obama is saying is that due to the United States' large Muslim population, we could be seen as "one of the largest Muslim countries in the world." Quite a different statement from that offered by Fox!
But, of course, everything at Fox Nation is geared towards maximum flammability, to encourage the most outraged reaction from their lunatic followers. Hence, the predictable reactions:
- Original birth certificate!!!!
- ATTN: FOX News & AMERICA!!! It's time to take back our country & HONOR the Constitution of the United States of America! AMERICA is sick of the deception, lies, "IDENTITY Politics........the HOAX! Acorn - bust this story wide open. POTUS - produce the birth certificate. FOX & AMERICA, it's time we stand up for our constitutional rights
- Does this explain to all of you why he has not chosen a chuch to attend in Washington????? It is time to have him impeached
- Could this man be any BIGGER an enemy of the United States of America?
- This makes me sick!! I really wanted to puke when I heard this!!
Mission accomplished, Fox. The SECRET MUSLIM strikes again! Wheee!
Edited to include this image from Fox Nation's current top story, thanks to Jake Tapper: