Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ugly Tour Bus Photoblogging: A Touching Display

Click for 1200x900

As you can tell, I usually get really close to each bus as I shoot it, and that sometimes get's the drivers all weirded out. I had this discussion yesterday:

Driver: Excuse me, hello?
Me: Yes?
Driver: Do I have a problem I need to know about?
Me: No, no, not at all.
Driver: I noticed you were photographing my registration information.
Me: Oh! No, actually, I was photographing that grill right next to it.
Driver: Why were you photographing that?
Me: Um, art.
Driver: Ah. Oh. [wanders off]

Seriously, how embarrassing. "Art." Could you die? And the shot turned out badly, too.

Today was better, though, because of red! Here's today's other catch:

Like I said the other day, this is going to be the best ugly bus season ever!


desertwind said...

You are so cute, Princess!

This post really (really) made me laff.

OK. I've had a crap day, okay? I'll take my laughs where I can get 'em.

Bartman said...

That top bus photo looks alarmingly like the business end of a swastika.

Salty Miss Jill said...