Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ugly Tour Bus Photoblogging: A Touching Display


Click for 1200x900


As you can tell, I usually get really close to each bus as I shoot it, and that sometimes get's the drivers all weirded out. I had this discussion yesterday:

Driver: Excuse me, hello?
Me: Yes?
Driver: Do I have a problem I need to know about?
Me: No, no, not at all.
Driver: I noticed you were photographing my registration information.
Me: Oh! No, actually, I was photographing that grill right next to it.
Driver: Why were you photographing that?
Me: Um, art.
Driver: Ah. Oh. [wanders off]


Seriously, how embarrassing. "Art." Could you die? And the shot turned out badly, too.

Today was better, though, because of red! Here's today's other catch:



Like I said the other day, this is going to be the best ugly bus season ever!

3 comments:

desertwind said...

You are so cute, Princess!

This post really (really) made me laff.

OK. I've had a crap day, okay? I'll take my laughs where I can get 'em.

Bartman said...

That top bus photo looks alarmingly like the business end of a swastika.

Salty Miss Jill said...

Yay!