OMGLOL, have you heard about Clay Aiken being a hairdresser? Were you just SHOCKED? No? Um, me neither. Some of his scary, hardcore fans, the ones who attacked, like vicious yet dowdy pitbulls, anybody who suggested he may be slightly less than heterosexual, are having a hard time accepting this betrayal. Here are some funny comments from "Claymate" fan boards to entertain you this morning:
- This is a gut wrenching day for The ClayNation. Somebody wake me up, I hope its a dream.
- I still love to hear him sing but I also feel he has now become like a Michael Jackson and it's a bit too weird!
- I feel numb I'm so upset. This can't be real!! How can you guys say this won't change anything? This changes EVERYTHING. I don't even know what to think right now.
- Well I don't feel like he lied to us. To my knowledge, he never came out directly and said I'm not gay.
- I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach yet again.
- This is hurting terribly right now.
- I have defended Clay for years against these accusations. What do I say now?
- i must admit I too am a bit sadden by this.
Ha ha! Oh, there's so much more (you'll have to find it yourselves, though).
UPDATE: Both Gawker and Radar had the same (admittedly obvious) idea.