Friday, April 11, 2008

Ugly Tour Bus Photoblogging: Jazz Hands, Everybody!

Click for bigger!


karenzipdrive said...

That's not even fancy, much less fantasy.
That typeface was popular around the days of Dobie Gillis.

Princess Sparkle Pony said...

It's the classic "brush script" typeface. I like to use it when I want an intentionally cheesy look.

karenzipdrive said...

Back when I was an art director, I'd intentionally use brush script in ads when my client was annoying.

No Marsupial Equivalent said...

What kind of fantasy does this evoke for me? I think of sitting on a bus for eight hours, taking a guided tour through the mall, missing anything 'd really be interested in, or just seeing it long enough to want to see more before the tour guide hustled us along, a night in some fleabag motel by the freeway somewhere near Silver Springs.


42 said...

Neat-o, but I like the bus I saw in Germany that had "F├╝cker" writ large on the side.

The "Lamers" bus line is also good for a laugh. I hope they get the busing contract for the GOP convention.