Ha ha! Heard any good ones, lately? It was loads of nerve-wracking fun blogging at Wonkette yesterday and today. My goodness, people certainly got a kick out of the Larry Craig scoop! And some people maybe vomited! Wheee! I didn't figure out how to get a byline (I'm lazy and kinda stupid that way), so here are links to most of the other stories I wrote:
- Chris Dodd has really, really white hair, because of Republicans!
- Does the Huckabee messenger bag come in pink?
- The FTC hates hippies, natural produce.
- Dana Perino looks at the sunny side of global warming.
- Condi and Charles Manson: together at last!*
- California wildfires? Blame the fags.
- Obama primes homo grudge-match.
- Bloggers and college students more dangerous than terrorists!
- Nap time for Dick Cheney.
- Don't ask Condi about Iraqi corruption. She'll get mad!
- Be a bloodthirsty mercenary, or look just like one!
- National Slut Day? Yes, please!
- Obama's "ex-gay" gospel singer maybe not so ex-gay after all!
- Lesbians can't get married in Florida unless they're incarcerated.
- A modest proposal for Jonathan Demme to improve his boring Jimmy Carter movie.
- FEMA pretends to have a press conference.
- David Brooks claims he's outsourced his brain, and I believe him!
- Hello? Washington Post? This is how you write a gossip item.
- Condi poses with unhappy dead guy.
- French people don't exactly love Donald Rumsfeld.
- Laura Bush: Islamofascist asskisser.
- Did the CIA give eBay positive feedback?
And there are a couple more which haven't been posted yet, but I'll update the links when they do. Phew! Holy cow, did I really write all that?
*This effort was denounced by a Wonkette commentor thusly: "God, how dumb. Doesn't even rise to the level of witless."
UPDATE: All these links went dead when Wonkette changed servers. They have been fixed.