Monday, May 22, 2006

Pomp and Circumstanzza

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (R) receives an honorary doctor of laws degree from Boston College president Reverend William Leahy during commencement ceremonies at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts May 22, 2006. REUTERS/Brian Snyder




Boston College student Danielle Woods holds a sign in silent protest as U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice receives an honorary degree during commencement ceremonies at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts May 22, 2006. REUTERS/Brian Snyder
I don't have much of anything to add, really. Um, congrats, Condi!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems the Repubes are getting a real hearty welcome at some schools.. :P

Did you raise the "Hairdo" alert???

PWhit said...

No Audioblogging today PSP?

Anonymous said...

The noteworthy hat raised the alert system. Beware of hat hair.

Peteykins said...

Mmmmmmaybe audioblogging today. I can't make up my mind what to post.

I do enjoy Monday Audioblogging, but it's a ton of work for not much response.

Lulu Maude said...

I'm sure that it doesn't seem like it, but I'm off on Monday morning and I turn my speakers way up and laugh my head off.

The Boy said...

What has the hairdo alert changed to?

Should I be sheltering in place?

Karen Zipdrive said...

I'm sure the kids at Boston College are proud to have Aunt Jemima Rice as an honorary alumna.
Too bad they don't make velvet commencement dunce caps.

Carmen Sutra said...

I have to say, Princess, that your post titles are becoming more and more brilliant - or brillianter and brillianter, I guess!