Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Metablogging: A Rozze By Any Other Name

Whenever there's an especially busy week of Condispotting and, hence, Condiblogging, I sometimes find myself searching for new things to call our diplomatic princess so that you readers aren't battered repeatedly over the head with the word... well... Condi. Desperation has led me to names like Doctor Ferragamo, Condolenzza, Princess Secretary, Sparkleleezza*, and even just Leezza once in my darkest hour. Well, this is going to be a frantic week of globetrotting for... her, so I'll be trying out some exciting, glamourous new names for... her.

Oh, and Combbo Platter with Rice didn't make the cut.

*OK, I just made that one up.

6 comments:

Sarah Letnes said...

Why not use the alternative Turkish spelling?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...just read dracula, so how about:

Count d'Allissa

Or, if you like Jane Austin:

Countess Lisa Rice

Or, Hemmingway:

Rice

Or, Poe:

Condalizza Lee

Or, Mystery Science Theater:

Condzilla

Unknown said...

I like the Condzilla one..
Is this a democracy over here? Are we voting on this stuff? If not..I will hush and try not to choke on my water again.

RussCinDC said...

How about Condilicious? You may have already used this one...

Karen Zipdrive said...

Condominium?
Condomaximum?
CondiNasty?

Anonymous said...

Condiphoria?
Condifest?
Condium?
Condoliza Minelli?