Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Luv Letter 2 Condi

This is real, not Photoshopped:



U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. REUTERS/Rick Wilking


There are so many funny things about this, I don't know where to start. Did George want Condi to accompany him? I think my favorite thing, though, is the question mark. He thinks he needs a bathroom break, but he's just not sure.

EDIT: I just checked Wonkette, and damn, I'm practically shadowing her today. Sorry about that!

UPDATE: Editor and Publisher confirms the validity of the photo.

1 comment:

pretty princess tori said...

His handwriting is odd. The 'think' is kinda cursive lowercase, while 'bathroom' is mostly block uppercase except for the 'r'. Then back to normal lowercase for the 'break'. I wonder if some kind of analyst can come and tell us he's crazy because of his strange 'y'

He totally needs to learn to dot his i with a heart. People who do this are never assholes