Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Pledge to You



OK, other than the above, I'm officially banning John Roberts and the Plamestravaganza™ from these pages.* Other blogs are just... um... rocking those stories so hard... that I'm just going to leave them to it. There are plenty of other things to write about. Why, Condi's hair has been known to sustain this blog for days on end all by itself!

That said, I'm thrilled that HighVizPR roverdosed.

*Of course, I have to immediately qualify this pledge: I'll make fun of Karl Rove for doing stupid or evil things other than anything involving Plame. And if John Roberts ends up photographed in a love nest with John Leguizamo, well, that's fair game, too.

2 comments:

taj said...

For this post, you're my official hero.

PS. Do we *have* to wait until it really happens to see the aforementioned hot John-on-John action(hint,hint)? Well, I suppose so, since I for one have no desire to offend John Leguizamo. Whatta hottie.

Abbe Buck, PA, PR, PM, OM said...

SPARKLEPONY,

Thank you! I understand from MEDIABISTRO's Fishbow Garrett DC that you coined this phrase -- next time I will (TM)

Sorry,

Abbe B., friend of ________!