Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Children's Crusade?



Pony Pal™ ksandre, after reading yesterday's post about military recruitment difficulties, turned me on to this frightening article about efforts to acclamate pre-high schoolers to their future careers. Wheee! It's like playing cowboys and Indians, but with Arabs instead of... um... cowboys. ksandre* writes:
...the reason I think you will appreciate this, Princess Sparkle Pony, is because of resemblance to Condi in the lead picture here:



I did I complete double-take when I saw it, then immediately thought it a must have for a Sparkle Pony rating. Enjoy.
Whoah! Resemblance? I think what we're really seeing is the beginnings of a whole army of Condi clones!

Others are also doing their best to prepare tots for their inevitable military futures. See that picture at the top of this post? I didn't make it; it's from this site. Throw a Gitmo-themed birthday party for your toddler this year! Play a rousing game of "Pin the urine stain on the Koran"! Hooray!

*Special message to internet users: Please reconsider using all-lowercase for your user names. Nobody likes to start a sentence that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who could resist getting a fine citation like "Pony Pal™ ksandre," as a sentence opener though? :D

(My nick dates back to lower-case-only internet days.)