Thursday, March 17, 2005

Lowdown

I just can't get this "down low" stuff out of my head, which makes me, I guess, a typical American. Kids, just look at all these Google News Search results! And the churchy people have gotten themselves all involved in this kicky new fad!

New fad? Is this the first time men have cheated on their wives with... um... their hairdressers? And what's in it for the churches? Why are they so interested all of a sudden?

Well, I promised earlier that I'd come up with a way to illustrate this phenomenon, but all I could produce was Alan Keyes coming out of the sewer:



ACTIVITY TIME: Ha ha ha! Everybody likes looking at funny pictures of Alan Keyes! Wouldn't you like to make a funny picture of him, too? Here's a whole gallery of pictures of him to work with.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I made you an Alan picture. Nothing much, but it was fun.

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/5672/alan7yy.jpg