Monday, November 25, 2013

New Callista Photofest Just In Time For Thanksgiving

(Image [cropped] via Gingrich Productions.)

Supreme Moon Goddess Callista has been here, there, everywhere lately, and luckily for us, she's had a photographer/staffer with an iPhone in tow. There's a wonderful new gallery of 62 fab Callistapics at her Gingrich Productions website, and it is a marvel; I don't know where to start! It shows Cally 'n' Newt at dull book signings at identical looking bookstores, and they are like two robots and I love them.

I really love the picture shown up top, because it gives such an instructive view from above of the marvelous construction of the Impenetrable Space Helmet.  Now you have all the info you need to recreate it at home!

10 comments:

Muscato said...

I had no idea that the front tendril is actually more of a wedge. Somehow, that changes everything.

Also, seeing your headline in my blogroll made me hope for a moment that she would be dressed as a Pilgrim Maiden; I couldn't wait to see how she accommodated both the hairdo and a starched cap. Oh, well...

Anonymous said...

ah yes, the 8mm gold omega with diamond slides. Regulation wear for the rich˙ conservative woman. I met one with a 'Ranger' emblem in gold as a slice on her omega, a present from Shrub for her 'donations'.

Civic Center said...

Trying to recreate the Impenetrable Space Helmet should Not Be Done At Home! Only trained professionals should even attempt it.

dinthebeast said...

Dark roots, bad juju. Does anyone know what her natural hair color is?
I asked the google and got nothing.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Pinocchio would have envied her oh-so-lovely long nose.

Anonymous said...

Doug, after Peteykins got me on a Callista jag, I looked at old photos of her. In her younger years her hair color was brown or dark brown. And not helmet hair either.

LuluMaude said...

Dark roots must be a turn-on for some men... Ann Coulter's look tells me that.

Did Callie Lou have her nose sharpened?

physioprof said...

That hair requires non-Euclidean geometry to describe.

samael7 said...

That is one hell of a hair part.

BagBean said...

the nose is similar to Burgess Meredith's Penguin! worlds collide...