Monday, April 30, 2012

Quickie: Callista Went To The Prom!

Newt and Callista Gingrich arrive at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on Saturday, April 28, 2012 in Washington. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf) 
How much fun did Goddess Callista have at the White House press gala thingy? This much fun:

I'm sure she liked having a "dress as a rich lady" night, after all that toning it down (!?) on the campaign trail. That looks to be about five figures of diamonds around her neck. Welcome back, Callie!

4 comments:

Fran said...

Dental emergency!! Crest Whitestrips - stat!

Wait - cosmetic discovery! That blue eyeshadow that got lost at the bottom of my big suede fringed bag in 1970 has clearly been found by Callie!

And once again, I marvel at how much younger this woman is than I am, but yet she manages to look so much older! I love this because I don't exactly invest a lot of time in the youth and beauty department.

Peteykins said...

Looks like lipstick on the teeth to me.

Fran said...

That I can see, but those incisors. Eeew.

Matthew Hubbard said...

Even when she's dressed up, I'd swear she was older than Cindy McCain by at least five years.