Friday, February 17, 2006

Locals Only: Is the New Metro Chief Cute, or What?



The Washington Post and all the other local news outlets have been featuring a lot of dreamy Dan Tangherlini lately. And, you know, blah blah blah about Metro's problems and... I mean... all I can think about is how adorable he is, and how all the bios neglect to address his dreaminess:



Also, none of the otherwise predictable "new guy in town" articles say anything about a home-life, family, or anything like that, and we all know what that means. Any tips? Any of you local hairdressers seen him out 'n' about?

EDIT: Wow, am I unobservant. See that top picture? Wedding ring! Boo!

This can only end in tears.

8 comments:

Chuckles said...

I read that he is a different sort of dude than normal for Metro. Different in the way that he actually rides the Metro some or, if memory serves me, quite often.

bemused said...

Now, now, you know that wedding rings mean nothing.

Anonymous said...

Times have changed, perhaps he had a Massachusetts wedding.

Unknown said...

krimpet could be right..besides..over half of the marriages end in divorce..there is still hope.

choff said...

If not, sorry for your loss.

Montserrat Nicolás said...

Miss Pony, THIS IS CUTE? You mean "cute-for-DC"...Wattabout the DADA exhibit? Ask David S. for references.

BTW, this city needs more glamour.

Cheers

Karen Zipdrive said...

Whew, he's married.
I may still stand a chance with Miss Pony.

John Whiteside said...

Wow, and I've actually seen much better pictures of him. He was, however, my arch nemesis when I lived in DC and had to deal with his department, which had an unfortunate habit of lying to citizens and neighborhood groups.